May 8, 2020 NECA Recognizes 14 MYR Group Subsidiaries for Safety Excellence in 2020
MAY 8, 2020
STURGEON ELECTRIC CALIFORNIA RECEIVES ZERO-INJURY ACCOLADES FOR SECOND YEAR IN A ROW, HIGHLIGHTING OUTSTANDING HEALTH AND SAFETY PROGRAM AND RECORD
The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) recently bestowed several MYR Group, Inc. (MYR Group) subsidiary district operations with NECA 2020 Safety Excellence Awards.
Recognition of Achievement of Zero Injury awards went to the following:
- The L.E. Myers Co’s. (L.E. Myers) Marshalltown, Iowa district, and
- Sturgeon Electric Company Inc’s. (Sturgeon Electric) Las Vegas, Nev. and Troutdale, Ore. districts. This is the second consecutive year Sturgeon Electric Las Vegas has received this award.
Recognition of Safety Excellence awards went to the following:
- The E.S. Boulos Company’s (E.S. Boulos) Westbrook, Maine district;
- Harlan Electric Company’s (Harlan Electric) Harrisburg, Penn. district;
- Huen Electric (Huen) Columbus, N.J.;
- L.E. Myers Decatur, Ill. and Marshalltown;
- Sturgeon Electric’s Anchorage, Alaska; Auburn, Wash.; Henderson, Colo.; Las Vegas; Phoenix, Ariz.; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Troutdale, Ore districts; and
- Sturgeon Electric California, LLC’s Chino, Calif. district.
NECA’s Recognition of Safety Achievement program is an elite program that highlights thriving companies that excel in multiple areas of their safety and health programs. Member companies that consistently have OSHA recordable injury and fatality rates at levels lower than the industry standard and implement internal company safety practices above and beyond basic compliance receive recognition.
Read more by clicking here.